Our body is a complex factory composed of a myriad of hormones that function in close synergy. When even one of those hormones is not in optimal balance, it can result in a cascade that affects the whole body.
Let’s take a closer look at the hormones that are most often implicated in chronic fatigue. These include:
1) Testosterone (both for men and women!)
2) Estrogen/Progesterone (female hormones)
3) Cortisol (the adrenal stress hormone)
4) DHEA (the “youth” hormone”
5) TSH (thyroid gland hormone)